Featured in this whitepaper
Subsidence may be perceived as a relatively infrequent issue for the built environment, however, for those projects affected, it can be a costly and time-consuming task to find a suitable remedial solution.
This white paper will look at the type of soil linked to subsidence and conduct a comprehensive evaluation of subsidence, including its causes and the negative effects on soil strength. We will examine the consequential impact on structures in the commercial and industrial sectors, before discussing modern subsidence treatment solutions.
- What is subsidence, its variations and what causes it?
- The impact of subsidence on commercial buildings and infrastructure
- What are the remedial solutions for subsidence related issues?
- What are geopolymers?
- Application and benefits of geopolymer solutions for commercial and industrial buildings as well as transportation infrastructure
- Mainmark and geopolymer treatments for the commercial sector
- Case studies